This post may contain affiliate links. Please help support my blog by using these links while shopping at no additional cost to you. For more information about the affiliate program, see my disclaimer here. Thank you!
Hey everyone! I’m so excited to join Altenew for the brand new Altenew Artist Marker Release and Blog Hop! There are two more color sets to add to your growing Artist Marker collection: Island Garden and Space Garden (ALT) Thanks so much to Mindy Eggen for relaying you over to my blog.
If you want to relive the amazing project ideas from the team of designers for this release, head back over to the Altenew Card Blog or keep reading to find the complete blog list. Don’t miss the wonderful giveaway opportunities as well–more on that down below!
Islands in Space Alcohol Markers & Coloring Book
The Best Dual Tip Artist Marker Sets for Beginners and Professionals!
Are you tired of Artist Marker Sets that don’t blend smoothly and easily? Not satisfied with your current alcohol markers? Try Altenew Artist Markers today and take your coloring skill to the next level! Say goodbye to dried out and pricey alcohol artist markers! Our ergonomically designed alcohol-based artist markers are dual-tipped and available in a wide variety of colors. Grab a set or two for your collection today!
How to Easily Make TWO Velvety Floral Blends
The following cards with made with the same floral stamp set. I deliberately chose these Beauty Within images because these flowers had large easy-to-color flowers and leaves (ALT). You NEED Altenew Permanent Black Hybrid Ink in order to stamp these images (ALT). This ensures your outline does not bleed and stain your marker nibs.
I let my flowers take center stage to show the beautiful colors in the marker collection. For more texture I used 3D Embossing Folders for a modern and geometric effect. I thought the lines balanced the curvature of the floral elements.
How To Make Velvety Colored Alcohol Marker Cards
- On an A2 Panel of Alcohol Marker friendly cardstock, stamp all the floral outline images. Ensure you use an alcohol marker friendly ink like Permanent Black Crisp Ink (ALT).
- In either Island Garden or Space Garden Alcohol Marker Sets, color the floral outline images (ALT).
- For the flower centers, use Warm Grey Artist Markers (ALT). Die cut the images using the coordinating dies.
- Emboss panels of white cardstock cut to 3.75X5 inches. Foam mount these on your note card base using Instant Dimension Foam Tape (ALT).
- Arrange the die cut flowers, foliage, and supporting images. Finish the card with Jet Black and Pure White Ink splatters.
Supplies You Need to Make These Cards
Island Garden Artist Alcohol Markers Set H
Space Garden Artist Alcohol Markers Set I
Geo Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder
Angled Mosaic 3D Embossing Folder
Permanent Crisp Black Ink
Jet Black Ink Spray
Pure White Ink Spray
Altenew Artist Markers Set B
Ready-To-Create Coloring Book Cards
Altenew previously released the Exotic Blooms Marker Coloring Book (ALT). These motifs in the new Whimsical Bunch Coloring Sheets remind me of what you would typically see in ‘Adult Coloring Book (ALT). The advantage of the new Coloring Sheets is the ease of coloring the motifs. You can make them as detailed or simple as you would like and still make beautifully colored cards.
How To Make a Quick Coloring Book Card
- On the black outline motif with the LOVE sentiment, color the sentiment only. Coloring in rainbow order with Alcohol Markers makes for seamless blends.
- Bold the letter outline with pigment pens like the Fine Liner Pens (ALT).
- Add black splatters with Jet Black Ink Spray (ALT).
- Partially stamp the sentiment from Forever In Love Stamp Set (ALT).
Supplies You Need to Make This Card
Whimsical Flower Bunch Coloring Sheets
Altenew Artist Markers
Jet Black Ink Spray
Fine Liner Pen Set
How to Enter the Giveaway
$300 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $25 gift certificate to 8 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 02/16/2022 for a chance to win.
Altenew will draw 10 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 02/18/2022.
Thank You for Visiting My Blog
I really appreciate you stopping by and participating in this blog hop. If you like what you’ve seen from me, please give me a follow over on my Instagram (@jaycee.gaspar) and/or subscribing to my blog and YouTube if you haven’t already.
Please Visit LauraJane‘s Blog Next